Gentle Hands (RAP) Gentle Hands (RAP)

Samurai Champloo season2

-TD- Neuroplasticity -TD- Neuroplasticity

Really nice build up in the begging

FKNPeasants FKNPeasants

The clap should be mastered. pretty good idea though

Sunra - Seal Your Lips Sunra - Seal Your Lips

This beat is a beaut keep it up, great shit bro

Sunraw responds:

Thanks man!

Swag so Hard (RAP) EiG Swag so Hard (RAP) EiG

beautiful haha

yessir!!!

Extreme Dynamix Extreme Dynamix

Yea new layout is lame, your beat is lowkey cool tho. Just my kind of trance. Very well mastered at least coming out of my car speakers. What program you use?

cartoonistmusician responds:

Thanks!! :) Well for this song, I used a program called Magix Music Studio MX. Most of my songs, I use Cakewalk Music Creator 5. I really like the synth sounds on Magix though. :)

HELLish Easter 2 (RAP) HELLish Easter 2 (RAP)

Lol yea fuck easter bro ,

DocterCerebro responds:

LMFAO this is my second annual Easter song.
Thanks for the words.

-Above It All- -Above It All-

So great

The intro chug is sikk. The riffing in 1:14 and such is great and the whole song in general is well done. The drums sound good and dont get boring. it's a great instrumental keep creating would love to hear more reminds me of the fire and the fury from firewind.

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

I haven't listened to much of Firewind, so I can't say anything about the resemblance.

As for drums, yeah, I've been trying harder lately to make my drums a bit more active, especially for the metal stuff I do.

Thanks for the review!

Been Thru (RAP) Completed Been Thru (RAP) Completed

tried...

tried not to laff, couldnt :D good sampling and taste tho keep creatin

DocterCerebro responds:

LOL WHATTTTTTT?! PM me and tell me what was funny!!! lmao Thx for the feedback. I appreciate it.

S.A.D. S.A.D.

this made me lol

How the hell do i get a voice like that. naw but for real this dudde got game imma use these lines thanks bro

DocterCerebro responds:

LMFAO!! You're funny man! At least you gave me a 9 this time lol. That's my natural voice btw lmao.